The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Febest drive shaft center bearing support ..Any body here ever used this before?

Vr4junkie

Any body here ever used these driveshaft center support bearings >>>> click I know must you guys will say OEM or nothing but I checked them out there a company out in Germany which is not bad and there a good price thinkin of giving them a try but still not sure.

pot

Staff member
I have zero experience with this company but man this a helluva price. I like the fact an image of the actual part is pictured, the factory Mitsubishi part # is cited, and the parts advertised on Amazon. I may just have to jump on this too. I'd say go for it and report back your evaluation.

Vr4junkie

I might just place an order today if there made in Germany and quality of the part is good ill keep them.

Our cars use two right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

G

Staff member
Febest is chinese garbage.

Vr4junkie

Just placed my order came out to 71.90 free shipping should be here any time from the 6-10 Ill post some pic when I get them.

G

Staff member
Be ready to return them.

Vr4junkie

Just read your last comment are these really made in china?

Last edited:

G

Staff member
All febest is chinese.

Last edited:

snailspool

Interested in seeing how this works out. Please keep us informed!

Vr4junkie

Will do I'll post some pics when I get them if there made in china im ganna be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif but what from G is saying they are but I'll know in a few days.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Not everything made in China is garbage in fact most everything is made there these days almost all of the parts you get from parts stores is all Chinese .

BpuVR4

didnt want to go w the JNZ center support?

pot

Staff member
There is a $46 difference between JNZ's list price of $81.00 plus shipping than the $35.95 Febest unit. At that price you get nearly two for one. And as Chris said, not everything made in China is garbage.

James

Ignore G. He just likes to sh*t on everything.

BpuVR4

Quoting Pot:
There is a $46 difference between JNZ's list price of $81.00 plus shipping than the $35.95 Febest unit. At that price you get nearly two for one. And as Chris said, not everything made in China is garbage.

damn, for some reason thought they were price comparable.

prove_it

I paid 45 a piece from the dealer two years ago. Must have been a good discount.....

transparentdsm

will you be changing out the bearing yourself or bringing it to a shop and paying them to do it. if your paying them to do it i would go with JNZ because thats like a 400$ job to have the driveshaft rebuilt. i did mine myself and i still bought the JNZ stuff. you dont want to have to pay to do it again and you dont want to have to do it yourself again. not to mention when you do this you will need to change the u-joint out and that is something i would only buy from JNZ. you can get something close at the autoparts store, but there is a chance it will shatter on you and if you do bring it to a shop they might not know this and they might get the wrong u-joint if your not supplying them.

ktmrider

^^ This x100 ( or times $400 depending on your thoughts ).

Why oh why is this debate brought up anymore? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Step over a dollar to grab a dime IMO.

transparentdsm

^ i feel the same way. although sometimes in a pinch being cheap isn't bad, but with something like this you only want to do it one time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned