The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EVO Exhasut?

Hi guys I have been looking for an exhaust for my Galant from pics it looks like a EVO exhausts would fit under the our car, of Course hangers would have to be moved but the piping looks the same..

1990ggsxnj

Interesting. I saw a home made straight style exhaust for a VR4 not too long ago and it looked very similar. Building an exhaust now but didn't go with the straight design because I Thought it may hang too low, perhaps I was wrong though. *scratches chin* hmm..

Last edited:

I'm definitly gonna try this, Either the Magnaflow system, Power agancy( I really want that one).. We'll see if I can get one for what I want to pay. I've looked at a lot of these and under my car and other GVR4's to see how simalar they are and man its close.

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitly will just pulled the trigger on the Magnaflow and he threw in a apex-I downpipe for cheap.:). Wonder how this will turn out?

Bump, The exhaust should be here on Friday. I'm not sure I can get it done over the weekend but I will try if not I will get it done next week. I will have some pics also.

Mark LaVallee

In a somewhat similar vein, I'd like to integrate an Evo VII muffler in my exhaust with the bypass valve. It'd look stock, be growly under WOT, and quiet under normal driving. (I'm an old guy who likes his stereo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You should jump over to EVOM and see if you can find one, Thats were a got my exhaust from. If I bump into one I'll let you know also.. I like my stereo to.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gtride

i have evo9 exhaust turbo back so if anybody needs it i can let it go for cheap.

OK exhuast arrived Thrusday just like he said, Everything looks to be in great shape.. I will be making an appointment this week for the install. Pics and review soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yea waiting for tranny and t case to go in. T case blew up last week and tranny was going to pop so replaced them both. I should have someting next week I hope. I can tell you it will have to be modded to fit. The bend at the rear muffler was off. If I got the system in the pic above a may have been in better shape but the Magnaflow a weird bend at the end.

I wish car is stll there.:( But they did say it should fit just needs a extension pipe in the rear.

Quoting boosted_85:
any update yet?

Yea negative no dice. They said it would have been to much cutting so stuck with a extra 3 inch exhasut for now// /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned