The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo 8/9 coil springs

ktmrider

Using EVO fronts on GR2's with one coil cut ( basically stock ride height ).
Great compromise between DD and "spirited" outings. Even the spouse-o-meter did not register much complaining.

ktmrider

Saw your FS post.
Trade for some lowering EVO Springs to avoid cutting else stock springs like I found on eBay go for $40 shipped all day long.

i have tein stechs with a 1 inch drop for a evo 8 and i cant get the rears to mount...anyone know how??

curtis

Check the how to section theres a few write ups. I also have a full set of evo Koni struts with springs and also a set of extra evo mr springs if anyone needs them send a PM and will discuss price.

Armitage

Not sure what use this is to anyone, but I have a set of Evo8 Espelir ASD rear springs for cheap if anyone wants em.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned