The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo 10 suspension

prove_it

I know the topic of installing evo suspension has been covered, but does anyone know if the Evo 10 suspension will work like the evo 8-9 suspension?

324vr4

It's one of those things that you might need to buckle down and try it and tell everyone how it works...or if it actually does work...different cars tho...Might be REAL hard feeling...I'd stick with what's been tried...EvoVIII is MORE then enough of an upgrade...I love the way mine feels! Try and it let us know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

prove_it

I tried to find some spring rates for the evo X. I couldn't find any yet. So if anyone does post them up.
The strut bodies look similar to the evo 8-9.

G

Staff member
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned