The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ecu or mpi?

Brunoboy

I had my old eprom blow on me, so i bought one from steverussell here and so did nando, well i have both as of right now since i had both socketed and recapped as a favor. Well sitting in my car to try both , the car cranks and cranks but doesnt start, and the mpi relay doesnt click when the key is taken out, its a new unit. Im ruling the ecus out due to a local dsmtuner who had to fix each because there were some spots of acid that were never cleaned up. Anyways two ecus vs one mpi, what do you think?
-shane

rgeier11

click

Check that thread out. A lot of good info from our board member SteveP.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned