The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dynamic 4 pamphlet

EgonOlsen

Found this 1 in the glove compartment on the new daily I bought.
Figured I would share it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I like the HSR II

EgonOlsen

Yeah that is swedish, Had to go to sweden to pick up the car, since the fastback 4x4 was never sold here.

I can prolly translate it if needed, its not danish mind you, but similar enough.
bear in mind though that its a sales pamphlet, so it lack a bit on nice facts. First time Ive seen a HSR though.

which part did you want translated? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedTwo

All of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Not really that critical, just interested to see what they're saying (about the VR4) as they seem to be comparing the rally car to Volvo's and such.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned