The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Drew84

14u2nV

DO NOT sell to this guy. Bought some parts off of me recently and just filed a paypal dispute over not receiving them. I wouldn't be so upset if he would have asked me about it first, rather than hitting my account with a hold over something that I knew nothing about. I have a delivery confirmation that says it was supposed to be there yesterday and am already in the process of dealing with paypal.

Drew84

Well that's uncalled for.

I payed for the parts on 03.28.11. Its now 04.19.11 and I haven't received them.( They could be at home right now) if that's what the tracking # says. They most certainly did not show up with yesterdays mail. There was a lot of people buying stuff from you, I assumed you threw the parts away. I've been burned this way before and now I no longer hesitate to file Paypal claims. I've had many successful transactions on here. Three weeks for ground shipping is excessive.

steve

Kenny is a witch! Burn him!!

I hope the items will be received shortly and this issue can be resolved.

14u2nV

I've also had a lot of good transactions and had I been asked about it I could have looked into it. Waking up and finding out you have a paypal claim freezing your account for something you knew nothing about is uncalled for. I've been in touch with my postmaster, and have delivery confirmation stating that it should have been delivered yesterday, and neither he nor I know why it has not, though he stated that it may be tomorrow. I'll keep an eye on it to see what I can find. I have made good on any issues that have ever come up (sometimes it took a while) but am always willing to refund money if needed or send other parts. I DO NOT throw away things that have been paid for.

I will also add that I agree the timing is a bit much, but I have been shipping out parts left and right for the past three weeks (well over 20 packages) so it may have just been in the last batch I shipped out, my fault. Still does not call for a paypal dispute without a message.

(*Mods you can add this to my previous post if you want, since I can't edit it to add it myself.)

Drew84

I'm sorry if I offended you. I should have contacted you first but I've had two or three instances where this did not work with other sellers. So I skipped right to the point. Excessive maybe, but put your self in my shoes. I've also closed the Paypal dispute for now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned