The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Decided to take a few photos of the car.

Looks great, and yet a sad reminder of how far my ugly beater has to go....

170.jpg

wowzer

You didn't get it running you and CR pushed it there and took pick. Video of it running or ban. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14bCrazy

Quoting turbowop:
Reverse rotation rear tires? Fail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

I thought something looked wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I geuss I will have to redo the photo's

GVR4_1057

Looks great Rick. The prettiest thing to me is that it drove there under it's own power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ian M

Right on! Moving under it's own power FINALLY!

Suprised you didn't put up a pic of the engine. When Rick says new,he means eveery thing from new timing belt covers down to replacing all the bolts with new cad plated bolts from Mitsubishi. OCD Clean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I remember 10 or 11 years ago when I was a service writer at a Sears auto center,the previous owner brought it in for a flat repair. It was looking like it had been rode hard and put away wet,and had a seriously cracked manifold so it sounded like a turd. It's come a long way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14bCrazy

I haven't had the time to detail it under the hood. Went I do I'll post some from under the hood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

speedyvr4

thats the fastest color I've ever seen on a gvr4! looks real nice, I'm definatly going green/bronze combo when I decide to buy rims.

GVR4_1057

By detail under the hood do you mean waxing the exhaust manifold? It sure as hell isn't dirty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4Grim

Looks great man!

14bCrazy

Quoting GVR4_1057:
By detail under the hood do you mean waxing the exhaust manifold? It sure as hell isn't dirty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Not waxing it but maybe cleaning it off with a Qtip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Gvr4-330

Whoa. It runs! Looks good!

BTW, did you switch to Nikon?

Last edited:

14bCrazy

Been a Nikon guy since my first one a FA in I believe 1984. So no I haven't switch to Nikon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GVR4_1057

^ Yeah that thing looks 4 wheel drive............ Oh yeah it is,
Maybe you should lower it, then you will stop thinking about getting it dirty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

14bCrazy

Quoting blacksheep:
1) Needs lowered. Bad.
2) what was the tow charge to the scenic pic spot and back? You probably had AAA, you mofo.

Your just pissed because of the plate. Were no involved in the Group Buy?

Gvr4-330

Quote:
Been a Nikon guy since my first one a FA in I believe 1984. So no I haven't switch to Nikon.

Hm. For some reason I thought you had a Canon at the rallyx a few years ago... btw, I love my D300!

Rob

14bCrazy

That would have been a D100 back then. We would have had the D200 but I wouldn't have brought it with all the dust. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts