The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Decided to take a few photos of the car.

14bCrazy

I was bored and the I got the damn thing running so I grabed the D300 and when out.

Barnes

Nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Lonewolf64

Beautiful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. I can't wait to see this car in person at the VA meet. As soon as I get back I'll research a restaurant and post the final details about the meet.

Spott

Nice, sooo umm what kind of car is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14bCrazy

Quoting onesickcrx:
Looks great what front mount is that?

It's the one that Rodger a member on here sells. his name here is awdnot2 or something like that. Yoy know how they say a picture doesn't do it justice. Well in my cars case it looks beter in the photo's. It has the expected problems that a 200,000 mile car should have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Under the hood it is pretty good looking. It should since pretty much everything there is new. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

14bCrazy

Quoting VR4ownzU:
lower that bia!

I realy like how they look lowered but I really really like to be able to drive it over stuff. It most be the Rallyx'er in me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Then don't slam it, just a mild drop would be sweet. Evo8 rear springs and 1G DSM springs trimmed a little in the front.

John

mistaVR4

I like it man! Looks GREAT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Turbo4door1

Come on Rick - quit lying. You know you towed that bitch out there to take pictures. No way you actually drove it under it's own power. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Seriously man, looking good. Glad to see it's finally coming together.

boostingwild

nice looking car..are the rims gold/bronze? and what red busing are those i see in rear?

atc250r

Staff member
Looks like KYB AGX red to me.

steve

that camera totally stinks you should give it to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14bCrazy

Quoting atc250r:
Looks like KYB AGX red to me.

Ding Ding Ding!!! You are correct sir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned