The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

chrome molding off????

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbowop

Quoting chromeglock:
Ooooohhhhh, you called me a Noob.... I would have 6000+ post if I went to every new thread and posted whether I had something to add or not.... I've noticed that you have to put your 2 cents in on EVERY thread.... Here is an idea, if everyone is so into this forum being adult and not like the DSM forums, how about you keep your guido mouth shut when someone posts something stupid and ignore them, then again, I guess I am lowering myself to your level just by posting this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I've noticed that everytime you post a douchbag comment it takes a thread completly off subject and ends up wasting bandwidth...

"Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

BTW Dbossman is in the same state, same town, and just down the road from me, I stick up for my boy...

I find it ironic that you are saying I derail every thread I post in considering I'm the only one that has given helpful links and part numbers in this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

I dont know this kenny guy, but can assure you we are two different animals(people), if you will.
You say you weren't addressing me, I'll leave it at that. No biggy
For the record.....I don't make threats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

On another note, thanks for the link. Even though it's kinda asshole-ish....

turbowop

Yeah, no biggy. I think you've been a pretty cool new guy. The "let me google that for you" link was just a little razzing, nothing I thought anybody should get bent out of shape over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

381gvr4

Quoting pwrneeds90:
My thread went to another level. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

1990ggsxnj

^^^
+
Quoting turbowop:
You guys wanna threaten me with "handshakes" and "smacks across the country" be my f***ing guest. It just makes you look like Kenny Kline v.2

+
(And I by NO means insinuate anything with this, it just hit me the right way and I couldn't stop laughing. Dbossman, I'm sure it's all true, but taken out of context these are hilarious.)

Quoting Dbossman:
First of all wop. I'm not a fuckin fagget. I have no boyfriend. Second of all; I know what a bra is.... Regardless, you haven't really bashed me to much...I'd appreciate it if you'd find somebody else's balls to bust.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Holy Crap!

Last edited:

prove_it

Quoting prove_it:
Someone woke the wop monster, your for it now.

I TOLD YOU!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Enough of the childish behavior. This thread is sad all the way around. Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned