The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Brought back to life #1261

Typhoonguy

Original owner did alot of stuff to it but only finnished 75% of everything he touched.. It needed fuel pumps then a tune, needed all the wiring under the hood rewired, needed a new throttle body, a new clutch, an exhaust that actually exits out the back hence the moose in my front bumper!! Lol, the list is truely endless of what i had to do to bring this thing to daily driven status. All the springs were cracked so i bought bc racing coilovers an while i was at it figured i would do wheels an tires at the same time..

362Ryan

Looks pretty nice.
What brand and model wheels do you have?

BpuVR4

That's one of the best looking vr4 wheel choices I've seen I think.

Damn just saw your location. I love cruising up through there...if you see a black busted up one with a shaved head asian guy driving, that'd be me.

Last edited:

Typhoonguy

Thanks guys. They are XXR 530's. This wheel choise took me a month an a half to actually get right! I would order a set an then call up the company to cancle because i found a better looking set of wheels. These are 17x7 with a 35mm offset.

Typhoonguy

My bank thought i was nuts!! They keeped seeing money coming an going lol. These wheels are actually the same color as my galant obsidion black metalic..

Spyke169

Finish wrapping the edh mani, but the rest from the two pics looks great!

Typhoonguy

That was such a bitch to do those two!! I have been wanting to do the other two, but i just remeber how much it sucked an keep pushing it off lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts