The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

aws

mountaineerjeff

can I use a power dsm rack with the lines ran from it back to the rear setup? idk, im just not looking forward to understeer. I honestly just havent had an issue with the rear end of any of my vr4s yet, so I dont really have the setup memorized. so feel free to tell me idk what im talking about. cause i kinda dont.

vr4play

I didn't find the 4WS scary until I stiffened up the suspension. It wasn't bad when the car had mad body roll. I actually liked it. After doing coilovers with fairly stiff springs the car was all kinds of scary going through a sweeper. The car would set and then the rear wheels would turn and you would about leave a load in your pants because you were crazy sideways though an exit ramp. It doesn't auto-x for crap either. If you just want to drive the car and keep it original than keep it. If you want it to handle good with better suspension then take it off. Hands down the best handling mod I did after doing the suspension was removing the 4WS and installing an active toe elimination kit to the rear. It is much more predictable and goes through a slalom like its on rails. Before you couldn't get a handle on what it was doing because it was different every time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts