The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone know of a good place near schaumburg il to get head ported?

kooter

I am looking for somewhere close to do some port and polishing to my cylinder head.
Would like somewhere that has experience and knowledge. Somewhere that won't mess it up.
As always any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Lancer99

Just don't go to Onesix. I think Devo tuning is in lake barrington? AMS if you want to spend the money. P & L motorsports but dont know if they do their own porting. And im drawing a blank on the rest.

Lancer99

Theres also Sound Performance. Again don't know if they do their own porting.

Lancer99

Yes. They moved to West Chicago. They used to be right down the street from me in Arlington Heights.

Lightning1

Ams doesn't deal with first gen dsm any more (I know, gvr4 is not one). I plan on using boostin performance, I have heard nothing but good things.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned