The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

anyone have TAKATA GREEN wheels pics on a gvr4?

anyone have this colour painted wheels or pics on a gvr4? what you guys think of this on a white gvr4? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilfongtsi

WOW, I could go either way on that one, it looks kinda cool. but then again its like what the hell!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Polish

The two posts above are correct answers imho.

ktmrider

Interesting, I know the neon colors are becoming very popular in Drift. Apparently the wheels show much better and helps judges see the slip angle better.
Not quite my cuppa but like anything else things do grow on you. Many of the D style Silvia's in Ireland were using colorful wheels that, when combined with other exterior enhancements, look good IMO.

JB

Wasn't Bill of DSG fame rocking some green wheels at one point on his Time Attack Maxi Priest? i think that evo looks siqqqq.

Edit: Found it...

Last edited:

broke down

I've always thought wheels like that would look good on someone else's car, if you know what I mean. Perhaps on a track-only car or something like that.

Quoting mooserage:
you need to have some siqq wheels to pull off that color...

I agree that you need some volks or something along that kind of wheel to pull it off (aka a look-a-like too ie rota) I like it though.

I would try it out if I were you, You can always paint them some other color a little more toned down if your not happy.

005.jpg

here

GVR4_1057

^ There it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

324vr4

Only good in video games and sponsored racing....DD with that color will be assumed ignorant and/or tasteless.....but to each their own

Quoting derekvr4:
ya i think I'm going do it! iv got 17inch enkei's that im board of

I think those wheels would look good painted. Just my two cents.

boostedinaz

Quoting 324vr4:
Only good in video games and sponsored racing....DD with that color will be assumed ignorant and/or tasteless.....but to each their own

Sums it up well.

Flip4G63

Quoting VR4X4:
Quoting derekvr4:

I think those wheels would look good painted. Just my two cents.

those wheels look great painted the color they are IMO! white on white is dope!

ktmrider

Quoting derekvr4:

If you don't paint em sell to me!!!!!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned