The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anybody know these rims?

pwrneeds90

I've been trying to find what rim these are. Any help i would appreciate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
jaxf0x.jpg

pwrneeds90

Yeah they look sick when they're clean. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fivestardsm

Quoting pwrneeds90:
I've been trying to find what rim these are. Any help i would appreciate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
jaxf0x.jpg

Is that your Galant? Also, what # is it, and the one in the garage's? If they are not yours, do you know whos they are?

Last edited:

pwrneeds90

Nope its not mines it belongs to I got one too it looks sick though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Those wheels are definitely sick. Very clean looking gvr4. Too bad isn't yours, and the cousin in the driveway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Quoting pwrneeds90:
Nope its not mines it belongs to I got one too it looks sick though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

WTF? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

DailyDSM

The member's name is "I got one too".

He lives in San Diego. I believe the green one in the garage is Ermer's old car (#1292). The black one pictured is #1649 from Chicago originally, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting never1der:
Kakimoto N GT Made by SSR (type F)
and they are a three piece wheel

Exactly.

Here's a set on Fleabay, Click. Kinda wish they were all the same width. Tacky looking because it makes it look like you're driving a RWD car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif . That aside, they look really good...

pwrneeds90

Well you can always buy two sets and throw the 17x8 on it and just sell the 17x9 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

Go for it bud.

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting pwrneeds90:
Well you can always buy two sets and throw the 17x8 on it and just sell the 17x9 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I think those wheels are pretty rare and might be tough to find two sets to make one matching set.

I was mainly referring to the set on the Galant pictured, looks like he mounted different widths on the front and back. The Ebay link was just so you could get a closer look, details, price and specs.

Last edited:

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
I think those wheels are pretty rare and might be tough to find two sets to make one matching set.

RBWheels.com, at the bottom.
I like to visit this site to look at all the cool/old/ugly wheels they have in stock. Most of the wheels are for staggered fitments though.

Ralli380Gvr4

There you go pwrneeds90, you can buy 2 sets for $1900+shipping and slang the other 17x9 set.

pwrneeds90

I would but im not a baller. Im only 19 =[

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned