The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any gvr4 owners in mass

Boos929

Just wondering if there's anyone in my neck of the woods im in western mass WHERE ARE YOU!!

Boos929

Awesome glad there's some more gvr4s in mass if your guys are ever around Pittsfield mass let me know would be sweet to get some pictures and such with a few gvr4s

turbofonz

Also from western MA

Boos929

Where Abouts in western mass? You ever at the valley ? I also have a sumit white 92

turbofonz

Granby... Springfield area.

Yes I'm at LVD many times a year.. either my galant or my black and silver 1g.

Boos929

Awesome hope to see your car there this year..... How is the dsmlink easy to
Tune with? Did you tune it yourself ? What other mods do you have ? Just wondering because im looming
Into getting a link and possibly a big 16g and supporting mods

Just over the border in Hartford/Manchester CT..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

turbofonz

Quoting Boos929:
Awesome hope to see your car there this year..... How is the dsmlink easy to
Tune with? Did you tune it yourself ? What other mods do you have ? Just wondering because im looming
Into getting a link and possibly a big 16g and supporting mods

Links awesome - def buy it.

I run it in both cars. Hopefully this year the Talon will be in the 10s and Galant in the 12's. Actually trying to go to LVD on saturday if it stays dry.

My galant's on an evo3 now, FP race manifold, turboback, link w/ speed density, 660s etc.

Leon_R

I am right next to Lowell, on 495.

Boos929

Let me know if you do go I was thinking of goin just to see what's running pumped to see all these gvr4s close by any tips tricks and hints will be muh appreciated as I know not a thing about these cars

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned