The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any VR4 owners in New Zealand?

JamesFoster

I'm in New Zealand for the next few weeks, wondering if we have any VR4 owners on the board that live in NZ. It'd be cool to see some sweet cars while I'm out here. I'll be In Dunedin for the next week, then Christchurch, Auckland, Hamilton, and Wellington on the Nitro Circus live NZ tour. Come show me your car and ill get you free tickets to the show!

NZ VR4 RS

i got a vr4rs and an Evo 5, when your in Christchurch give me a ring and i can show you the earthquake damage round town.

most of town has been demolished but its still worth a look

fuel

Damn.... my car's half way between Auckland and Wellington but I'm in Brisbane /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

NZ VR4 RS

make it VIP tickets and you can drive the 5 around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

God that EVO V is so beautiful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

blacksheep

Man, I always wanted to move to NZ. I looked seriously in 1997 to immigrate there. I would still love to live there when I retire.

MellowVR4

I also would love to move out their, or somewhere nice in europe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheekychimp

^^^ Don't mock it until you try it! I mean I like girls and all that but there's nothing like the real thing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

VR4HOZ

im down here also

as mine sits at the moment waiting for me to take it to get the dump pipe fabed up

2012-11-24161530_zps73b1600a.jpg

2012-11-24125331_zps83260faf.jpg

im off to wellington for a couple of weeks tho while your in the south island

JamesFoster

Ill be in Christchurch tonight then tomorrow for the show, the we go to hammer springs on Monday, my NZ number is 0204 696 225, give me ring later
Quoting NZ VR4 RS:
make it VIP tickets and you can drive the 5 around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

NZ VR4 RS

great to catch up and thanks for the tickets, triple back flip is insane.

first time at a nitro circus show and it wont be the last.

JamesFoster

For sure man, good meeting ya and thanks for showing me the 5, that thing is sweet! Sorry about the mix up with the tickets again. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

If anyone other kiwis want to come to one of the final three shows ill get you in. Feb 2nd Auckland, 6th in Hamilton, and 9th in Wellington

Last edited:

Bummer i be up in rotovagas aka rotorua on the 7th. Enjoy ur time here in NZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

bazeng

I've been Hamner Springs! Awesome little place. Very chilled. I stayed up the hill after the shops.
If anytime you come to Melbourne, pm me. I'll organise a Mitsu day out.

Quoting JamesFoster:
Ill be in Christchurch tonight then tomorrow for the show, the we go to hammer springs on Monday, my NZ number is 0204 696 225, give me ring later

Last edited:

JamesFoster

Yeah man, Hamner springs was pretty awesome. We went Jet boating and a few of us bungee jumped off the bridge. It wasn't until later that I read the plaque that said the bridge was 125 years old!

I'll be in Aus from March until the beginning of June, I think I'll be spending a bit of time in/near Melbourne, I'll definitely hit you up.

Hamner Springs:
Hamnersprings.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts