The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone live out in Southern California?

Mods, feel free to move this if its in the wrong section.

Hey guys, I'm out visiting SoCal from Ohio for the next 5 days and I'm wondering if there are any GVR4 owners nearby? I'm staying in Newport Beach. I just recently purchased my VR4 and would enjoy meeting another owner out here, checking out their setup and getting some advice. Anyone around and possibly up for that?

Reply or PM me!

GSX_TC

whats up man, im in Socal, newport beach is about 45 mins north from where im at. if you would be willing to come about 20 mins south of where your at im sure a few of the other guys around here would meet up, including myself. shoot me a text so we can set something up. 713 534 2023 Mike

Last edited:

Brunoboy

lol meet us halfway to norcal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

GSX_TC

Lolz

GSX_TC

Whats the Block in oc?

GSX_TC

I don't know where chapman exit is, what city does that fall In? And I have to work this weekend. How about next weekend?

I'm in Costa Mesa, next city over from Newport.

*edit*

714 299 5725

Last edited by a moderator:

ghostinthevr4

Quoting GSX_TC:
I don't know where chapman exit is, what city does that fall In? And I have to work this weekend. How about next weekend?

The Block at Orange is in the Orange county Fullerton area. It's actually of the 22 fwy. I would go but I gotta start putting my car together and I gotta do brakes on my truck this weekend. Joy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GSX_TC

Well Fullerton would be even farther north, so let's try to do something more south man

GSX_TC

I could do that, as long as I'm back before 2pm Because that's when I gotta go back to work.

Hey Mike, I tried calling you at the number you listed but its a texas number and its not going through. Give me a call at 847-858-7467 and we'll meet up.

GSX_TC

Yeah I know it's a Texas number , it's my cell phone, it's been my number for the past 10 years, it should work.

Just sent you a text though

EdIT, got in contact with garrett and meeting him up right now

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts