The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Aluminum o2 housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcpaz

Whatever dude, you obviously aren't the type to listen to good advise, or even accept technical information. You think you can justify what you built because you've seen pictures of something, or because you saw it on some drag car that only has to run for 10 secs at a time. I don't know why I even bother. Good luck with that and be sure to let use know how "well" it works and how much weight you saved vs. the hassle of having to redo everything when this falls apart on the side of the road... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

EDIT: you started your post by simply stating "Will it survive?" but you don't want to hear when people tell you it won't... so why even post it?

Last edited:

being rude is not a very effective way to give good advice.
it probably makes you feel cool though.

steve

Quoting TrendSetter:
what if i wrap it in header wrap?

Now you're just trolling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lockd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned