The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

ktmrider

Old enough to know better ( 40 ) but young enough to enjoy these fine automobiles.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GVR-4

38- I'm not getting older, I'm getting better!
headbang.gif

I'll up the scale alittle here. Likely the oldest on here at 62. I still love the feel of it when the turbo kicks in. 701 is a rather mild build but the 95 Talon is pretty strong at around 500 whp its feels close to my sons 929 bike. Still enjoy the GVR4 just to drive.

eviLntt

Quoting Brianawd:
Quote:

Goddamnit. I turn 33 in a little over a month.

You old f***. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If it makes you feel better I turn 30 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif in September

They say 30 is the new 20.

RayH

I pre-ordered my 92 from the dealer when I was 25. I'm now 43.

Nabeel

30, have the vr4 since 3 years. One of several VR4 in the region. I saved her from death.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting jesus_ralliart:
I think I might be the youngest guy on here : 21

Lol maybe you should read just a couple posts before you...there's a 16 year old and I'm 17

dmj

43, brought my first Mitsu lancer pre-turbo new at age 18 back in the day Damn the 80's was great

I Probably have the 3rd in the region next to Nabeel and Veypor .

I'm 42.... Will be 43 in August.... 4G63 for life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fivestardsm

33 and wishing for the end!!!!!

J/K.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

fivestardsm

Quoting RayH:
I pre-ordered my 92 from the dealer when I was 25. I'm now 43.

Wow, your sig is definitly correct..."Senior Member" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jesus_ralliart

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
Quoting jesus_ralliart:
I think I might be the youngest guy on here : 21

Lol maybe you should read just a couple posts before you...there's a 16 year old and I'm 17

Whoops. I didn't know 16 yr olds could have a license? Unless its a permit, in that case, nvm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts