The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

a honda beat me

uncleben4rice

uh the car went in the 13s about 4 yrs ago. I was looking for the 12s on the 16g set up that I had. I now have the 35r set up. Stop Hating its bad for your blood pressure. I can tell by the way you talk your car is stock.

turbowop

Two 13.9's and a 14.3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif You were a little off on your goal of 12's.

Last edited:

boostedinaz

^^^^^
No way you are just a hater. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Don't forget pretty soon that Nova will be clicking off 9's all day long.

Oh ya. Once he has 900hp he'll be in the 8's too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

turbowop

So far, the 35r has run a 0.00. But I'm sure uncleben would like to say it runs 10's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

boostedinaz

Quoting RedTwo:
The 35R ran a 13.98?

No it was a 16G car and since he couldn't replicate times of others on the board with much lesser setups he decided to get a 35R. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting uncleben4rice:
uh the car went in the 13s about 4 yrs ago. I was looking for the 12s on the 16g set up that I had. I now have the 35r set up. Stop Hating its bad for your blood pressure. I can tell by the way you talk your car is stock.

You're right it is pretty much stock still, I have more important issues on the car to take care than worry about needing a ultra omega bigger turbo.
However, if you couldn't break into the 12s with a tried and true turbo, then you're not doing something right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

uncleben4rice

Quote:
No, it was a 16G car and since he couldn't replicate times of others on the board with much lesser setups he decided to get a 35R.

You see, thats what Im talking bout, you fail to understand whats going on here. I bought a built motor, and it was sucking the turbo dry on the top end. I know to some of you this may sound strange, but when you have a real motor built for a real mans turbo like the 35r, 13s are all I could muster. The motor was needing more boost. more than the small 16g could give. However I am sure that my car was faster than most of you that posted a smart remark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Oh I ran 12.92 once but the tranny broke that day. Any way keep the insults coming you gays are good at it.

My car is just waiting for the weather to clear up, I will run the number and prove it. I am sure of this. We are looking for low 12s to start. 11s are the target with this car. This summer, On pump, no NOS, full intee. Uncle Out.

4orced4door

You know that doesn't make any sense right?

You think all the fast 16g guys are doing it on a stock engine?

click

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Last edited:

sixsixtwo

Your post has absolutely no logic to it. What kind of "race engine" can't run a decent time on the "small 16g turbo"? Any decently maintained engine should be able to run a 16g. Are you saying your engine is too manly for a certain turbo? That makes about as much sense as the kid who told me the rough idle on the eclipse he was selling was cause of the "racing exhaust". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif maybe your compression is so horrible that the 16g is just flapping in the wind. Better get that 35r on there to push some real boost. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbowop

One of these days we're going to get a thread out of uncleben that's worthy of the internet's top 10 fail list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I guess back in 2003 when I ran 12's on a small 16g with my stock motor, had I built a "man's motor" I would have gone slower? Awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif

Last edited:

raptorWagon

So from what I understood, you would need "NOS" to get into 11s? That's funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe his manly race motor has really low compression which would hurt your times unless you add a ton of boost like the ubber race machine it dreams of being while relaxing on its jackstands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4thStroke

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Any way keep the insults coming you gays are good at it.

Hey thailor!

Hoping for 11s with a 35R?

I guess if you set the bar that low, the failure rate should low as well, but with the uncle, I guess you might hit 12s?

I guess if I was running a stock motor I could have hit 11s with the 16G. Damn. I wish you would have said something last spring before I built my motor.

boostedinaz

Quoting uncleben4rice:

You see, thats what Im talking bout, you fail to understand whats going on here. I bought a built motor, and it was sucking the turbo dry on the top end. I know to some of you this may sound strange, but when you have a real motor built for a real mans turbo like the 35r, 13s are all I could muster. The motor was needing more boost. more than the small 16g could give. However I am sure that my car was faster than most of you that posted a smart remark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Oh I ran 12.92 once but the tranny broke that day. Any way keep the insults coming you gays are good at it.

My car is just waiting for the weather to clear up, I will run the number and prove it. I am sure of this. We are looking for low 12s to start. 11s are the target with this car. This summer, On pump, no NOS, full intee. Uncle Out.

Ahhhhh hahahahahah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

There is so much fail in this post I don't even know where to begin. Keep 'em coming though I have a long day at work and could use a good laugh.

This sh*t is absolutely hilarious... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif You guys are killing me over here. Hahahaha

2of9

so from what I'm reading...if I put a 35R into my galant, I'm for sure to hit 13s and than with a 16g I'm sure to hit 11s! OMFGTHISISCRAZY!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned