The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

A call for a '91 key fob

steve

If you have a '91 key fob you'd be willing to loan for the replica effort, please send me a PM. I will make sure you get it back, and also will offer you a free pair of keyfobs for your trouble. We already have a '92 lined up.

Diego

You would think. Out of 2000 91's released, at least 1 person would have the actual fob somewhere...

Would the real Slim Shady please stand up, so we can get this rolling.

I was trying to purchase poppin3000's key fob before turbowop offered his.

link

The most I could talk him down to was $125 + a replica key fob or $150 for it.

steve

Yeah.. trouble is once these are made I'm afraid it will be harder to get $100+ for an original. I'd hope someone here will be willing to loan out their '91 fob for the good of the board. A portion of the proceeds will go towards the board to keep it running.

steve

Got a '91 fob on the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Awesome!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Who is the generous person so I can add them to my thanks section on the other thread?

steve

Hertz. He's mostly a jerk though, so don't give too much thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Adorsey

Only 1 day to get a donar key fob. Jeez, If I saw this earlier I would have no problem loaning mine out.
Especially to get one for my spare set /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

*It feels wierd that its worth $100+ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif mine not the brand new one(s)

Last edited:

steve

Well, put your info in the other thread if you want in on it. Year, badge #, quantity.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned