The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

927/1000 !!!

transparentdsm

for some reason i cant post in the for sale/ for trade section and the moderator i asked never answered me back so here it goes. i have 927/1000 and im only looking to trade it for 522 or 808 doesnt matter if it's a 91 or a 92 if anyone who has these cars is interested mine is 100% running and just passed california state emissions. i will drive this car anywhere in the country to trade. it is clean and clear title, runs amazing, shifts great, newer transmission with stage 1 clutch. needs a paint job thats about it. more pictures upon interest

Brunoboy

whats the reason for those two numbers?

transparentdsm

its my birthday and my wifes birthday. im trying to find 808 before the next 8/08 for her, i talked to the one guy who owned the one 808 and its in a junk yard in wis somewhere. so im calling them tomorrow to see if it hasnt been sent into the crusher yet... womp womp.

kama1

hope you find 808 or 522.
i want 315 just to match my plates

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned