The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 927/1000

sy1100

Just chaned the oil and oil filter, also put a crush washer on the drain plug ($2.30 at mitsu dealership). I should of bought a drain plug as well, the one on the car is striped, hind sight is always 20/20 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. Ill adjust the clutch pedal and start changing the trans, diff, rearend, and gear oil by the weekend. Finally the K&N air filter will be in tomorrow, damn I missed working on my cars..

sy1100

I almost forget! I dropped off the extra valve cover that I got with car at my friends powder coating biz to get media blasted color matched to the car. He didnt have a color to match so he is sending out for some samples to match it too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts