The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rd annual Three Speed Valley Forge GT 10-21-06

atc250r

Staff member
I probably will too. We can start a "Caravan from NYC" thread when it gets closer.

John

powerplay

I believe we will be going right by there on our way down. Let us know what time. We are about 3.5 - 4.0 hours from there.

steve

Any place further down you guys can stop at and pick up me and Gordon?

steve

Pics from last year to get things going. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
I probably will too. We can start a "Caravan from NYC" thread when it gets closer.

John

I see you on the NJDSM board all the time. If i can make it, I'll meet up with you NYC guys.

quasimondo

The first ten people who meet up with me on the NYC caravan gets a coupon for a free Jr Frosty.

atc250r

Staff member
Quote:
Any place further down you guys can stop at and pick up me and Gordon?

We can "pick up" you guys at the rest stop near the exit for 287. I can call you when we're getting really close and you can hop on the "train" or maybe we can just move the whole "meeting" down there. Would that work? It'd make no difference to me and it might actually be a little faster for me to go straight down 287 from here. Should I start a thread for it or something?

John

14bCrazy

Quote:
We can "pick up" you guys at the rest stop near the exit for 287.

Talk about taking something out of context. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I had to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Not for the guys from that area it isn't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

John

steve

Sounds like a good plan.

Gordian79

I need a miracle now to make it down with my car.something is rattling inside the tranny and im getting a strong clutch smell i dunno wtf is going on yet.I took adrain (iLLeffeKt vr-4)for a spin then i went to pep boys and sh*t started making noises.

steve

That sucks bro!

Quote:
Quote:

Talk about taking something out of context. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

We were planning to meet at the Jim McGreevey rest area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

gtluke

Quote:
That sucks bro!

Quote:
Quote:

We were planning to meet at the Jim McGreevey rest area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

no way, is there really a mcgreevey rest area?
my god that is priceless.

steve

lol no sorry i was kidding

number3

We will eat around 12:30-1:00 PM

I have also recieved a few PMs for help. I will let you guys know btu if you show up early I am sure we can use you.

steve

Harry shall I bring the nametags and cartags (cardboard) again?

turboren

Sorry, folks, I'm still in CA, so there won't be any shirts for the raffle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ren

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned