The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rd annual Three Speed Valley Forge GT 10-21-06

steve

On the other hand, if everyone gets 5 up front, there is less incentive to buy additional tickets.

Also, not to be an ungrateful dick as above /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif How about..

Admission charge gets you 1 ticket. For $5 you can buy an additional ticket. There is one series of drawings for the smaller prizes, where you can only win 1 prize. Then in the grand prize drawing, if you bought an extra ticket you are guaranteed to be in the running. If you didn't buy an extra ticket, you may not be in the running at that point if you alreayd won something.

Last edited by a moderator:

number3

I will think about and let you know what I come up with. Ultimatly I just want you all to come and hang out with me and have a good time.

I want to see all the Galant VR4s and catch up in person. In the years past I manned the grill and missed alot of the that so this year I will buy party platters of some kind and be more active with you guys.

No one is being ungreatful... I just want you all to have a good time and support the club and the shops that hook us up.

www.arnoldsgokarts.com

What do you think?

atc250r

Staff member
I'm actually going karting next Friday for my buddy's bachelor party. My only reservation about it is that its a pretty long ride and I have to make it home at a decent hour. My wife is being kind enough to not give me a hard time at all even though I'm leaving her with the new baby. I can't promise I'll go but I can promise I can come down a little early and help set up. Are you going to get a nice big sandwich, Harry?

John

steve

As far as karting I could take it or leave it. I just want to stick around for the whole thing this time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd like to caravan down too.

holeshotmoe

Bummer, I'm gonna have to miss it this year...I can't do any Saturday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gordian79

steve as far as caravaning where can we all meet.Im thinking service area exit 8 on njtpk this way we meet up with most of the NJ,NY and CT guys.And please everyone fill up before you get there.I caravaned once to maple grove and we stopped 4x for gas.

steve

I know for 100% that I will have to go out of my way to meet for the caravan, which is OK with me. You guys that are more North and Centrally located should come up with a meeting place.

John, you think my junker will be rolling by then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Yeah, you'll be ready to roll by then. I'm off tomorrow and will try to get the FMIC mounted so I can order whatever silicone I'll need to wrap it up. That just leaves bleeding the brakes and finding that exhaust leak.

John

Last edited:

It does suck to drive the opposite direction to meet up to caravan, but I'm planning on doing it too. It will be worth the extra driving.

steve

Haha we could caravan to the caravan.

I would drive right past your place to get to turnpike, so might as well. Let's see if we can find anyone else for the northwest jersey sub-caravan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

After realizing its probably going to be about 6 hours one way I dont think I'm going to be able to make it but PLEASE someone bring a video camera. I NEED, like wicked NEED a video of a gaggle of Galants caravaning down the highway...thats just disgusting.

atc250r

Staff member
Quote:
After realizing its probably going to be about 6 hours one way I dont think I'm going to be able to make it

If you need a good 1/2 way point and don't mind dogs or sleeping on the couch I can probably let you crash here.

John

steve

Do Galants travel in gaggles? I always thought it was a "Support Group". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Try to make it down even if you have to crash on the couch with the dog!

SleepinGVR4

Well I was goin to ride down with Hill because i'm really only allowed to drive to work. But since you want 40 cars there Harry, I'm goin to let my one friend drive my car down. I figure since I only live 2.5 hrs away i should take it. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned