The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1g front strut spring combo pic?

tektic

Can someone post or link a picture of the ride height of the front of a vr4 with 1g gsx suspension swap? With 17" wheels would be ideal but ill take what I can get. I searched but couldn't find this setup pictured.

Thank you.

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

With OEM Springs? I don't have a picture, but I would think the difference is going to be very minimal.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I think he means with GSX springs too. I can get this later, don't have here at work.

tektic

If the whole front spring strut mount pearch assembly from an awd tel was swapped into a Galant.

That's the picture I'm looking for.

Even bigger point for one with rear evo springs in the back.

My ground control springs in the front are a little harsh for my taste, but the evo springs on the rear are great. I just want to get an idea of ride height before a screw with my alignment.

tektic

Bump.

Someone has this picture.

I put some air in my tires and it drove much better. Still would like to see though.

tektic

Wow that's great thank you.
So there really isn't much fender gap to speak of. That's lower than I thought. From what I can tell it looks to be exactly what i needs to match the evo rear springs. Would you concur?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned