The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1941galant

mistaVR4

Great guy! I bought a flange for a good deal and it showed up fast packed great, do business anytime man!

Thanks.

1941Galant

Quote:
Hill sent me a DOHC N/A TB for free & it looks almost brand new.

GREAT guy to do business with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Shawn, you helped me out enough with getting that 93 headlight, so that is me saying thanks.

Hill

Purchased a 2G MAS and JDM Headlights. All showed up quickly and intact. Well packaged. Very pleased.

spooling92vr4

I have dealt with him countless times and for some reason never left him a post. Sorry Hill for waiting so long to leave one for you.

just a great guy to do business with, every time the transactions went without a hitch and very smooth.

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Once again dealing with Hill has been trouble free and just perfect all around! Glad things "worked" out /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif now you at least have a known working spare /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

JSchleim18

Great Guy! bought a 1990 O/F housing off him and it arrived in beautiful condition and well packaged...Thanks

Myles

GOOD GUY! Sold me a CF Speaker Gauge Pod. Came quick! Packaged great! Easy transaction. Would definitely do business with again.

Sold him a VC. Payment was sent FAST. Went the extra mile to cover fees and extra shipping ins.
~Jenn

Bought some front knuckles/hubs from Hill. He sent them out that day!

Thanks for the smoooooth transaction!

A+++++

Great customer. Paid promptly once given price on parts. Happy to have back again any time.

mikus

quick payment on a slave cylinder. thanks!
(duplicate thread for this guy BTW, 2x as good a guy?)

Sold some parts to Hill. Went very smooth, lightning fast payment. Would do bussines with again.
Thanks,
Rob

89coltgt

Traded some parts with Hill, excellent communication and a very smooth transaction. Thanks Again.

mistaVR4

Hill is a great person to deal with! He hooked me up with a very nice front strut bar for a great deal! Everything came packaged perfect and the product was just as expected! Thanks a lot man, I will always do business with ya!

-Steve

slobra

The underdash i bought from 1941Galant was in great condition and shipped very quick.. Great guy

jasonvr4

Hi all,
Well i have to say this guy(Hill) was great--- Excellent in fact /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
I live in Sydney Australia and he was happy enough to muck around getting postage for me
and the items were as described
also he packaged them well for the long journey over

I just want to say thanks to Hill again and very happy with my purchase of goodies

JasonVR4
Sydney Australia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned