The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1126 rebuild

sublimesnfu

Hello, I've been reading on the forum for quite some time now, I have 1126 (black) and finally have been able to start to work on her after having her in storage for the last 8 months due to a family member becoming ill, in the mean time I have amassed a bunch of parts for the car many off the forum here, anyways the project is long over due. A friend and myself spent that last week pulling motor and have started doing the maintenance on it and one of the things I am doing is removing the A/C and was wandering what belt I would use with the AC removed, I searched through here for threads on AC removal and wasn't having much luck, any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks Alan

Oh yeah parts list
gold fmic and matching radiator from AWDnot2
polished intake manifold and evo3 exhaust manifold
external oil cooler
Clutch Net Kevlar clutch
Fidanza Flywhell with arp flywheel bolts
2.5 turbo back
custom intake pipe that's anodized on the inside
Gates Kevlar timing belts
New water pump and front axles
bunch of new seals
new crank pully
aem underdrive pullys
buscher racing evo3 ported o2 sensor housing
sure I'm forgeting some stuff but yeah just improving the breathing for now and getting the maintenance out of the way

broke down

you would not use any belt with a/c removed. The a/c has a dedicated belt and tensioner, so without a compressor, there is no need.

sublimesnfu

Thank You, I just figured that out while once I got to the bottom of the timing belt guide on VFAQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned