The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

'09 Calendar

464/2K

Ricky-Walnut-01-web.jpg

another one by cody!!

Countries submitted so far are Australia=1 car, Denmark=1 car, Hungary=1 car & USA=16 cars. Some may not get used due to the low resolution & or bad picture. Please send them in as soon as you can. I'd like to move forward with this & have them ready before Christmas.

Email your hi-res pictures to [email protected]. Type in subject '09 gvr4 calendar' or anything with 'galant' so I don't think it's junk & delete it.

boostingwild

whats deadline for this garfield?
i will take some shots on sunday.

Quote:
I think November 20th should be enough time for everyone to get some nice pictures.

There are still a few really nice gvr4's out there that I haven't gotten any pictures of yet.

ktmrider

I sure liked the Rallye GVR4 pic posted recently -

That's nice but we may need permission to use that photo. Remember it's cool to post the pictures here but I still need the hi-res version emailed to me. So post the low-res & email the hi-res.

Bustedsm, that shot is sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif.

Last edited by a moderator:

ehaab

i think this is the first time i am posting a picture of my car..
this was taken quite a while back..when it had loads of problems..and while it still had a SOHC...
now..am on DOHC..though still NA...

this picture kinda sums it up...it needs continuous TLC...

If anyone in CO wants some pictures of their car for the calendar, PM me and we will get you some!

yeah, sux i couldn't have gotten a better shot. I was too excited gawkin' at the car.

2of9

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
^whats the deal with your hood?

vent hot air from the engine...very cheap mod. anyways, i'll post some more of my interior and exterior shots. hey garfield wright, just wondering how big you want these to be.

Polish

Is KGVR4 doing his yearly calender in addition to this one?

VR4coop

Thanks to Besso for the shot.

I can email the real thing if need be.

Thanks
Clint

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned