The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tried joining an evo group and i get shut down xD

EHmotorsports

if he did mean that it was not said clearly. and was a blanket statement about the evo X never being raced.

89Patches

Ok put it this way. A evo X doesn't win at much or really at any type of motorsport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting EHmotorsports:
if he did mean that it was not said clearly. and was a blanket statement about the evo X never being raced.

I thought it was pretty clear since the overall discussion is on Mitsubishi motorsports history, which the Evo X whale never was raced by Mitsubishi.

EHmotorsports

Quoting raptorWagon:
Quoting EHmotorsports:

I thought it was pretty clear since the overall discussion is on Mitsubishi motorsports history, which the Evo X whale never was raced by Mitsubishi.

someone must have me blocked. I see no discussion about Mitsubishi motorsports being the topic of discussion until after my comment on the evo X.

raptorWagon

well it pretty much was when you start talking Grandfather Evo + GVR4 + Lancer Evo 1-9 bullshit. lol

raptorWagon

Quoting slugsgomoo:
True, however ACP has done pretty well in an X IIRC

I've been talking to ACP recently on facebook lol. He's got a 2g Galant hardtop rally car that He picked up some time ago and is trying to source a running 4g52b for lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
10364352_10152420962065336_495623878_n.jpg

cheekychimp

Yeah sweet car! Great that it is being really driven as intended but also kind of sad in a way that it could end up wrapped around a tree. I hate the idea of cars being garage queen's and the car is probably at just as much risk on a normal city street but I'd be afraid to rally that!

Brianawd

fuc-ing evo owners!! What a bunch of asshat dbags. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif That is fuc-ing gay they are acting that way. But it seems to be the norm with a lot of evo people. They seem to think they are these holy god of car guys because they have a evo. I don't know how many time I have had to edumcate evo dbags as to the history of the 4g63 and the evo. And don't get me started on evo10 owners. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

BpuVR4

^i want to hear some Evo X rants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

but yea, i kinda concur. not that i seek out love from other car owners, but i don't think i've ever caught the eye of any Evo owner (or WRX). only tuner cars I've gotten thumbs up from were from 1G/2G and Supras.

Chad989of2000

I'm always with the one off model to the popular car clubs what with a Galant and a Legacy, no matter how many parts are shared with the group's focal model. I've always been happily accepted. Any car club/group that isn't willing to recognize the similarities in models is just not worth joining.

Street Surgeon

Do you own an Evo? If not, then why would you expect to be let in?

Jesus_Negros

Cause' entitled.

manikbastrd

I have noticed that most evo guys are kinda snobs...I show up in my gaylant to a meet and they don't even want to talk to me...I show up the next time in the Boss, and they all want to listen to what I have to say. Then again...I can't say we are that much different when it comes to DSMs, hondas etc...I would like to think I am a little bit better...then again that just shows you how big of a douche I am hahahahahahaha

1dvsdsm

Quoting slugsgomoo:
True, however ACP has done pretty well in an X IIRC

you know hes running a ford for tim O'neil, right? well last time I heard anyways.

besides, consider yourself lucky you got out before having to realize years later and wasted your time with that kind of crowd.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned