The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Oil filter housing TQ spec?

onesickcrx

I was looking for the Oil filter housing TQ spec in the OEM manual I can not seem to find it. Anyone know it or have a copy of it in the manual?

Thanks

onesickcrx

^ yea thats what I was looking for where did you find those numbers?

ktmrider

I found "oil filter bracket bolt" listed at 14 ft/lbs in mine, could be a transration issue tho.

I have the FP DSM CD that has all the service manuals. I think FP still sells it for $15.

onesickcrx

I have that and the OEM manuals and still didn't see it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

What page number is it if you don't mind me asking?

onesickcrx

Thanks I am not sure how I missed it but I did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned