The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

oil filter housing mod

Jesh

i did some looking and didn't find anything. how do you modify your oil filter housing to lower your oil pressure?

turbowop

28967-0-0-0.jpg

You didn't search very thoroughly, this topic has been beaten to death.

Search +oil +filter +housing in the tech section and you will find thread after thread with pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesh

my bad, i tried a bunch of different keywords but didn't get anywhere, i've been told a dozen times how the search engine works but i still just have the worst luck. but just to reassure you, i did try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned