The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New guy here with a fresh VR4 *pics*

number3

Nice OEM car Ben.

Quote:
Quote:
Wow, I think that might be cleaner than turbowop's car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Blasphemy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My engine bay would be that shiny too if I used the amount of belt/engine dressing that he did. You can see it pooling up in the strut tops.

Regardless, that is one nice, clean galant. Excellent base to start modding on.

I am in agreement.

i got my car at 65,000 miles as well, but mine was in no where near that condition. mine was stored in a garage for a few years till it hit car max then i found it at a used car dealership, it had a thick ass layer of grime all over the car and the engine bay wasn't exactly clean, but it was completely stock. Your car is SO clean if i were you i would just park that thing and take it out only every now and again, leave it stock, its beautiful.

Quote:
nice car. you should move to the west coast immediately so it doesn't rust.

Yea, stay out of the Rust-Belt.

jepherz

Staff member
All I have to say is WOW. Seeing this post makes me want to forget my mod path and just get my car back to "like-new" showroom condition. I can't believe there's not even a speck of dirt on any of the intake tubing. Mine with thick with grease when I got it...

fastasleep

Believe me, if I could keep it in an air conditioned carpeted garage, I would. Being at college and living on-campus it has to stay in a parking lot. I really didnt like the idea of having it in a parking lot, so I contemplated leaving it at home while I was at school and driving it in the summer, but I decided to take it. Life is short, college will fly by, and I think I should enjoy the car while surrounded with other car enthusiasts. So, I bought a high end car cover and parked it in a remote section of the lot that only has spot on the left side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

G

Staff member
oooh, door dings.

Nijasan

Man, I don't think I could drive that thing around. Too many crazies here in CA. Someone would run into me within seconds.

So clean.

OMG that's clean. What a score! Make sure you thank your grandfather from all of us here on the board. Wanna trade?

gtride

I hate you too. actually NO, just really jealous. I just picked up mine 2 days ago for $1200 with bad motor, probably post some pic later on this week. Well of course my doest't look that clean, since there are like 3 scratches on it and engine is bad, but interior is clean as hell too and got 84k. Very nice looking vr4. Try to keep it that way too. Don't ever sell it.

PadresFan

You better shell out some $$ for Low Jack or On Star because if ever fly out there I'll be stealing that while you're in class...j/k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif That's what my engine looked like when I first got my car, I wonder if I still have pictures. I need to get it steamed to look showroom again. You should leave it stock until it starts to get battered up a little and then throw in a monster turbo in there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned