The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Replacement VR4 inside with pics

cheekychimp

That actually looks damn good. I need to speak to the vehicle acquisitions department.

sixsixtwo

Looking good sir, let's get going on this 16g setup for this car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VR4ownzU

EVO 8 wheels stick out and look retarded. Sorry but they do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OMFGeofffff

Hook me up wit dem fenderz that have side markerz behind the wheelz plz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheekychimp

Quoting VR4ownzU:
EVO 8 wheels stick out and look retarded. Sorry but they do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm sorry, I like the AMG rims too but this does NOT look retarded!

Nor this!

Nor this!

Quoting OMFGeofffff:
Hook me up wit dem fenderz that have side markerz behind the wheelz plz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Geoff those were EDM spec fenders. I'm pretty sure we never got those here, I do have them on my Galant GTI though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And headlight washers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

img.php

Last edited:

Quoting cheekychimp:
Did you see the bumper, a hair dryer won't fix that!

I meant take a hair dryer to the sticker on the gas door. I took it as you were going to paint the whole car. Nevermind that one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned