The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Matte black GVR4?

supervr4

That's my old car, it was originally metallic grey but the body work needed some repairs and a respray so went for the matte black. Iv seen it around town a few times since selling it 3 years ago.

citymunky

Do any of you know what BBK are those? They look a like a set of OEM Brembo caliper form a STI or Nissan 350Z.

cheekychimp

Quoting citymunky:
I'm going with the two tone black.

Body cladding bumpers gloss black, upper half satin black, with no chrome strip. Amber corners and amber turns lights. 92 tails. If I don't like the 92's ill lighty smoke the 91's and put them back on. The real question I can't myself is what color to paint my 3000GT brakes. Red is so overdone, and petty much and any other color is Rice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Do the calipers black and just make the Mitsubishi on the calipers red. Other than that maybe gold or blue. Oh and make sure to post up pics of your paint job once it is done, I honestly thought about doing the exact same thing but in reverse with the bumpers and cladding matte and the metal in gloss.

citymunky

I done that before with my G35 Brembo's, It looks cool once somebody notices it. However I don't want red anything on the Galant I was looking for new to do.

3668734721_730067bff2.jpg

a2vr4

I like the gloss/matte two tone, looking forward to seeing it on a vr4! Now how bout some more info on that summit/expo?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
driver_side_resize.jpg

~Brian A.Moreno

citymunky

IDK I found that pic on Tooners with a google search.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned