The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ***SOLD*** Bob in Chicago's Beige interior '91

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvr4ever

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If the jackass actually comes up with the cash for my Mustang, I might actually want this.

My poor Galant was down for awhile, yet again, but after driving it today, I'm in love again.

Buyer for my Mustang should come around any day. He claims he got a loan, but until I actually have money.....

Part of my says, hell no, get a newer car. It's just, it takes a what, STi, EVO, 335XI to get the same thrill.

HMMMMmmmmmmm.

I had some fun with some 20psi in my car. Man, what a rush.

4G63_GSR

wow this for sale thread might just take the crown away from vr4ownzU's white gvr4. good luck with the sale.

AWDnot2

Bob,
Just spoke with Ryan. He said so far he hasn't been able to quit grinning from ear to ear.

Remind him that the car still is wearing summer tires. They will be very slippery when it gets below freezing. Luckily, he's got a complete set of hi-performance snow tires in the back seat.

rheckert

Congrats to you both. Hope it finds a goof home. Hope you stick around Bob.

464/2K

its sad to see you leave us bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned