The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ***SOLD*** Bob in Chicago's Beige interior '91

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksheep

Will Terry be running with each BC cam strapped to his thighs? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

He has started parting his car out and selling parts, Bob. I just hope he does something soon enough so he can buy your car. The best gvr4 to buy as the first gvr4 on this board, hands down, I think.

I know he will buy the car once he sees it, else we'll have to make a trip there - I need to stop at AMS and pick up some big stuff, so maybe then.

Terry Posten

I'm going to Freeport Saturday to pick my motor up.

I can take him as far as Dixon on 88.

Yes yes that would be quite a trip hahaha but yeah the selling of parts and what not is going well so far so this is looking very good...I just have to talk to the main center of funds...

Terry Posten

What are you, WHIPPED?

Just do it. And do it NOW..........................

But don't let KC drive it. I think GVR4's are alergic to him. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Noooo I am not whipped Terry, nice try though haha...just livin in my parents house and need to make sure its cool with them before i splurge and buy another car...

I will be taking a roadtrip to check the car out here soon hopefully if everything goes well... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

Terry Posten

I just want Casey to know (and anybody else on the fence about this).

My new motor, is really close to what Bob has in his car, just cost me over $3000.00 to rebuild. And I started with a cryoed bottom end, rods, block, complete front end, and head.

Take into account that he has a modified tranny, an excellent ball bearing turbo, probably the best brake and suspension setup on a Galant anywhere.

This car is a steal at $8000.

Now that it is well below $7000, how can you pass this up?

This car is awesome........

Get this fast Casey...

I will try my best! Bob, maybe you could talk some sense into my parents!? haha

Last edited by a moderator:

skivittlerjimb

If I hadn't purchased 280/1000 back in January, I would have bought this car in a heartbeat. +1,000,000 to what Terry said.

-Jim B.
280/1000

blacksheep

Bob - Casey will buy it. He broke his hand and had to have surgery last week and is working on getting the money. Its just a matter of time, I am guessing...

I'm down to my bottom line and am hopeful that he'll be able to get it soon.

It's nice to see some fully modded GVR4s in the For Sale section. Makes mine a bargain at $6,750.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned