The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ***SOLD*** Bob in Chicago's Beige interior '91

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvr4ever

Tasty car. If someone pays 5K for my car, I'll buy this car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

slugsgomoo

since the interior on your car is unique, how about some interior pics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Howie

Wow, if I sell mine and my s2000, you shall see me soon.

Terry Posten

Do it Hertz. Do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howie

Still very interested, still trying to sell mine...

PS. does your A/C still work?

blacksheep

Bob - I wish I could get myself to buy your car. I love the idea of having a gvr4, but at the same time, I am conflicted. I am sure this car will go to someone special, unless of course Ducktape buys it and parts it out! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Howie

Is the car loud with that exhaust?

Actually it's only loud at 3/4 to full throttle. Cruising from 55 to 85mph, it's a bit louder than stock but quite nice. I have two 3" glass-pack resonators before the muffler. Engine turns 10% slower in 5th due to the trick TRE overdrive gear in tranny.

Quote:
Bob - I wish I could get myself to buy your car. I love the idea of having a gvr4, but at the same time, I am conflicted. I am sure this car will go to someone special, unless of course Ducktape buys it and parts it out! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Well I do like the seats /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

blacksheep

I had the same exhaust without the glasspacks and it was quieter than most 3" exhausts, so I imagine the glasspacks help it more. Loud is a pretty personal opinion too, so..anyways.

Rob - I figured the 2.3 and the seats would be your first victims -- /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

wow I really need to stop looking at classified ads on various forums. This one especially. I'd buy this in a heart beat if I had the cash. I was curious though, what suspension are you running? I see "gab" on the strut tower bar so I figured old school gab shocks but I just wanted to ask. I also see camber plates /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned