The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Drivable Galant VR4s

gvr4ever

I know we have a registry, but I've always wondered how many are actually drivable.

I know it's impossible to get an accurate count, but please report if you have a Galant that is ready to drive, or built for race only, but still drivable.

347/1000 is currently a modded street car only and drivable.

Kroupatroopa

I know we have a registry, but I've always wondered how many are actually drivable.

I know it's impossible to get an accurate count, but please report if you have a Galant that is ready to drive, or built for race only, but still drivable.

#1901 is getting put back together as we speak.

Conrutz

934/1000 is curently not up and running , just got the engine mostly put back together. going to be working on the clutch setup and getting the engine bay put back together. Not to mention pressing back in the wheel hubs lol

SparxXVR4

Was alive until couple weeks ago, but 1150 is going back together as we speak

jnava

Staff member
You have a backup right? I currently have a turn key toy car, when I want it, but I wouldn't ever rely on it. Age just has its toll. They work, till they don't.
Galant, Talon, Montero, and Outlander Sport are all daily drivers, for now. That can definitely change.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned