The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Best Looking Shift Knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

floor-mats are hella rare vr4 floor-mats suck it!!!! lol ...u'd be like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting usethe4ce:
Really, really now your laughing at the fact that it says obx on it...I'm gonna slap a greddy sticker on it and sell it back to you on here for double the price i paid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif.......................sorry romanova had to tell em.

you have zero defense.

what the hell is with all these gvr4 ricers now?

i swear every time i come on here lately it's some dip sh*t ricing out his poor vr4. Go back to DSM's and honda's you idiots.

IncorpoRatedX

Thanks for proving my point, that's the kind of behavior i'd expect over on dsmt00ners, or any honda site on the web.

Good job dude.

JSchleim18

I have a DSG knob in white. I love that thing

May try out the Binary Enginering shift knob as its a little taller than the DSG

IncorpoRatedX

speak english.

SouthCaliVR4

Quoting usethe4ce:
I figured our who alpha dog is he is that purple guy , and likes takin it up the a from the other ducher on here.

Hey mister 46 posts, personal attacks don't fly here. especially when they're being thrown at long time members. if you don't want to hear disparaging remarks about your cheap ass china shift knob, don't post up about it.

And all of us would prefer you refrain from using your bullshit local slang on the forum. To the majority of us it's gibberish & makes you look completely uneducated.

IncorpoRatedX

You're quickly on your way to being banned kid.

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lockd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned