The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

autocarparts.com / andysautosport.com

mitsuturbo

I called and verified a part was CURRENTLY IN STOCK. They said they have TWO greddy shift knobs. I called knowing they're NLA from greddy, hoping there's some NOS sitting there, since it's on their site. I placed my order. 2 days later i get a call stating they're NLA, can not ship. WHAT - THE - f***... i was pissed. I was like, look, i called you motherfucks FIVE MINUTES before placing an online order, and you said you have TWO of these on the f***ing shelf. Now what? Guy asks if i want "something different" im like NO! I want my money back!

This was a week and a half ago. He said it would take 3 days for a refund.... i'm still waiting.

Just got off the phone with them after being put on hold and having the call mysteriously drop 4 different times. 3rd and subsequent times i called from my cell phone, the call seemed to be answered and hung up immediately. Once i called to "place a new order" from my work phone they miraculously answer the phone, and i subsequently state my case calmly and demand they not transfer me, or put me on hold, but physically grab someone who can help me with the issue. They put someone on the phone, and he tells me "oh our systems crashed on monday, your refund was not processed, i'll do it now and call you back". I demanded an extension or direct phone number to this person, and he quite reluctantly gave me an extension. I waited 10 minutes and called back, and he assures me that the refund will process within 3 business days.

We'll see.

I suggest not patronizing andy's auto sport, as well as autocarparts.com. Go looking at some reviews of andysautosport, and you'll see why. Heed the warnings you read. The bad reviews are quite real and i experienced it firsthand just recently.

citymunky

submit a claim with your CC company

mitsuturbo

If i don't get resolution by end of this week, i will.

It's been 3 BUSINESS days now, still no sign of any refund. I've called and reached the guy's extension I spoke with previously. I left a voicemail. I'll be trying to call again in a bit, as they're open at seven AM, but i have doubts about when people roll in to work.

We'll see what happens, but already, this is taking too long, and results are not matching anything anyone has said to me.

mitsuturbo

After MANY calls, and raising a lot of hell with a lot of people, they MAILED me a PAPER check as a refund. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Don't deal with these guys, under any circumstances.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned