The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NAPAonline.com

conquesttsi

Ordered some rear rotors from them because they were more cost effective for me than my usual vendor.

Ordered 2 rear rotors for a 95 Elantra pn: NB4886518.

What I got in the mail was a 4x100 rotor.

Day 1, When I explained to customer service that I got the wrong rotors they gave me a retun authorization and told me to bring it back to my local store. ...ok.

Went 30 mins out of my way after work to return the rotors and the store would not take them.

The store employee proceeded to complain to me, the customer, that they wish they would be told how online orders work because they have no idea. Very unprofessional.

They said they couldn't call to find out how to process it because the office was closed.(Not my problem, refund me and figure out your proceedure later)

They then offered to hold on to my rotors for me (with no refund) until it gets figured out. I told them I was not comfortable with that.

Day 2, I called the customer service line today they told me the store should know the policy..they didn't even want to call on my behalf unless I was at the store..I don't get off work until 5 and that's when customer service closes.

I guess I will try my luck with the store again...when I get my money back I am ordering with Rock Auto like I should have in the first place.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned