The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

skywaytools.com

So i was looking for a "Valve Lifter Removal Tool for Mitsubishi / Chrysler DOHC " so i didnt have to take my cams out to replace the lifters. Called around last Monday August 4th and found that this place called skywaytools.com had one in stock but i didnt order it over the phone at that point because i was still searching around the web for the best price. During calls i also was finding out if overnight shipping was an option, when it would go out ect. Skyway assured me they had the tool in stock and it would go out that same day if i ordered it before 6:30 central time as there in CA and 2 hours behind me and would still meet there deadline for overnight.

So after some more checking i decided to just place my order through there website skywaytools.com which imo is less likley for human error as im inputting all my own info ect just piece of mind for me. So i selected overnight shipping from there checkout dropdown and paid a pretty penny for that to have it the next day (obviously)as i had a bad lifter that liked to collapse all the time and cause problems.

So i check my email after placing the order and i didnt get any confirmation email or anything after about an hour which didnt make sense to me so i sent them an email asking if that was normal or if something happened with the order. I then checked my credit balance and it did infact charge me already. I got a reply back within 20 min about the order info and it said this...

Quote:

Thank you for ordering from SkywayTools.com!

I'm sorry you did not get your confirmation email, which is automated. I have tested it and most of our customers get their automated confirmation - its only once in a while that they don't. It may be because of an email filter with your email or your ISP's. I also sent an email through our tracking system today. I had your order drop shipped directly from Schley Products about two hours ago. You should be receiving it in a few days. If you don't get it in a timely manner, email back and I will contact Schley and get the tracking number.

Best regards,
Sherry Gillis
SkywayTools.com
Chico CA USA

If your confused so was i.... drop shipped (said they had in stock???) a few days! (i ordered overnight shipping and was charged for such!) drop shipped 2 hours ago????? (i just placed the order 20 min ago WTF?)

So i then replied right away and asked them what was going on and if they mistook me for a differnt order or something else, but got no reply. I figured "ok, well maybe they went home for the day. Ill just wait it out and see if it comes tomorrow." I waited all day and nothing showed up, so at 3pm i called them to see what was going on and got transfered to the "manager" who never picked up after 23min of hold music! So i called back and they no longer answered the phone and let it go to voicemail. I called 5 times in a row and got nothing. So pissed off i sent another email letting them know this is BS and if it didnt show up the next day i was filing a chargeback and i wanted someone to at the least call me back ASAP. Well you guessed it, it was Wed and NO PACKAGE again! At this point i was irate but i called and kept it together and left nice calm voicemails telling anyone id like a call back regarding my order because of course they didnt answer. Its like after they had my phone number they posted it up for no one to answer my call!

To make a long story short this happened throughout the week and weekend (there open 7 days a week) I never got a call back or email back sense the first one noted above. Its now been over a week and still ive heard and seen nothing. As of yesterday i initiated a chargeback with my credit card so maybe that will put some fire under there a$$es to try to make things right. Otherwise ill get the money back but not for 30 days i think they said, which sucks.

*update*
Today i get what appears to be a letter in the mail from skywaytools /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif so i open it thinking in the back of my mind anthrax LOL and its just a damn reciept!! Nothing else besides that, no comments, no nothing and it was a hand written hand stamped envolope. What the hell is this game there playing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I really hope this resolves itself in my favor of getting all my money back or at the least getting the tool and refunded for the shipping cost that i paid and did not recieve. I will NEVER order anything from them again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned