The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AN fittings for turbo return?

Brunoboy

Can someone tell me which ones I need to replace the whole oil return line from the turbo to the Oil Pan. I think the line is bad and I am also tired of replacing gaskets because it always leaks at the oil pan, Thanks
-Shane

TylerAdamson

Here is what you want. Just click on 14b/16g in the drop down menu. I'd also recommend getting the weld fitting for the oil pan to help eliminate leaks at the pan.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

thanks a bunch, weld fitting?

TylerAdamson

Yes a weld fitting. Its an option in their kit. It would eliminate any bolts/gaskets on the oil pan side of the return line. You would have the bolt holes on the oil pan welded shut and then the an weld fitting welded over the return hole. If done properly the oil pan side should never leak.

turbowop

I didn't use a weld on fitting for my car. I used the AN adapter with a new gasket and crush washers for the bolts and it hasn't leaked for over four years.

mr.mitsu

I have a bunch of fittings in my FS thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brunoboy

Thsnks but i think im going to buy the kit, how many feet of line do i need? Is 1 foot enough?? Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned