The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

582 tear down Intercooler update!

a2vr4

Thought I would update with pictures of my new custom intercooler/oil cooler set up as well as my new battery and tray. My buddy Ryan of Thompson Racing Fabrication did all the welding, and helped me out with some of the cutting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif There is a link to his site above, he does top-notch work. If anyone is interested in a similar intercooler set up or really just about anything fabricated, be sure to drop him a line.
~Brian A. Moreno

prove_it

Looks nice man. I forgot about the whole trailer incident til you posted that. Glad to hear it's coming along great!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned