The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Old garrett part numbers

mitsuturbo

Garrett has revised their site, and in doing so, buried a lot of old part numbers. I had a bit of trouble finding this document which details which turbo part numbers came with what. Since i have the 60 trim variant of the gt3076r, i wanted to compare it to other gt3076r's. (Apparently all are not created equal even though they have the same nomenclature.) They only list one variant of most turbos on the new site. Maybe some of you other guys out there will find this useful as well. I had to email it to myself because i don't know how long it'll stay up where it is now.

Here it is.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned