The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PART numbers needed for my Galant AMG

dubai_AMG

Dear Galant Members,

i would like to get support from you with regards getting some part numbers for my Galant as my UAE, Dubai Mitsubishi dealership is not able to fetch any data from the VIN number as its a JDM car.

my VIN# : E33A0046973

parts needed :
1- The air suspension set ( OEM or even from other suppliers ) link for the spare parts source or at least the part numbers.
2- the Spark plugs, link for the spare parts source or at least the part numbers
3- the ignition coil , link for the spare parts source or at least the part numbers
4- the coil cables , link for the spare parts source or at least the part numbers
5 sunroof internal plastic trim cover ( it cracked and i need to replace them with new ones), link for the spare parts source or at least the part numbers
6- the doom light ( getting yellowish and need to have new ones) , link for the spare parts source or at least the part numbers

and any trusted sites where i can buy the parts of my Galant from in general please..

thanks and best regards

464/2000

MB515270 - Rear shock
MB518396 - Front shock
MD159724 - spark plug cable set
MD158409 - Coil
Bp6es-11 - spark plug
MB716758 - Front dome light

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned