The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

This thread is for ALL Wanted to Buy Galant VR4 or Wanted to Trade for Galant VR4 ads from this point on. Please use the format shown below. When the ad is no longer valid, please edit or delete your initial post. Inquiries should be addressed privately to people placing the ad, via PM or other if listed in the ad. This thread is not for discussion or chit chat. If someone on this forum wants to sell their car, they will either look at this thread or post an FS thread. Therefore, no bumping allowed.

Price Range:
Details:

Example:

Price Range: $3000-$4000
Range: 200 miles
Details: Looking for something in decent condition that runs well for a daily driver. Preferably no mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

WTB VR4 SHELL
Price Range: 500 to 1500
Range: just about anywhere i travel alot
Details: im looking for a nice shell i can put a motor and tranny in it and have a good summer car...

is this right now other wise i feel real stupied! thanks for the help guys bear with the knob!

Price Range: Up to 5k
Range: 100 miles
Details: Looking for a full car in decent driving condition as close to stock as possible.

CarRacer

Price Range: Up to 4000
Range: 250 Miles
Details: Looking to get into the VR4 scene. Want a running and driving car. Thanks

Last edited:

Price Range: up to 4500
Range: 50-100 miles
Details: Wants a decent daily driver.

Price Range: up to 5000
Range: 300-400 miles want to stay midwest
Details: Looking for a running driving car

Looking for a stock(ish) vr4
Close to Chicago, IL
looking to spend up to 5k
PM if you think you may have something
-Thanks

Price Range: ~5k
Range: 500 miles'ish
Details: Looking for a running gvr4, fairly stock to stock, runs good and decent body...

fastgvr4

Price Range: up to 15k
Range: Any
Details: Last look before I buy a black Evo X MR. Want a black VR4 with under 75k original miles...price will depend on show quality and mods.

Price Range:0-7K
Range: 100-200 miles
Details: nice, respectfully modded and respectful for the price.

Price Range: 3500-5500
Range:will travel to pick up
Details:i own a 1991 sohc automatic 2wd non turbo galant....willing to use as partial payment on-reliable "close" to stock GVR4{prefferably running}

Price Range: 4000
Range: A couple of hundred miles for the right car and price
Details: Ive got a nice 87 chrysler conquest id be willing to trade, or sell for 3500. Id prefer it modded, as long as its not hacked up and in good shape.

Price Range:Any
Range:Any where in southern california or surrounding states within a days drive
Details: im looking for any Gvr4 in any condition

Price Range: $3-5k
Range: Anywhere in the USA
Details: Great condition, no mechanical problems, everything working (cd player, AC, AWS, etc), well taken care of

VR_IV_MR

Price Range: up to 6k including a plane ticket if i need one (usually at least $400 no matter where i fly to)
Range: The car must be able to drive back to Tallahassee in one shot if I come to get it... But I don't want to drive much over 1000 miles.
Details: Clean title. Must be able to make the trip back to Tallahassee safely and daily driver. Prefer somewhere between 250-325hp- will take stock but not a rally monster.

Price Range:4000-5000
Range:
Details:Details: Looking for something clean, That will be a good daily driver. Preferably no mods.

Price Range: A trade....'04 Lancer ES..Auto..Less than 75000 valued at 7500
Range: Wherever
Details: Looking for Galant VR4 in good condition that runs well

Brunoboy

Price Range:2500-4000$
Range: 25 miles
Details: Looking for a GVR4 with no rust, straight body and clean title, must have no leaks, no cracks on dash, and all electrical work. please no dents or bondo work, preferably stock.
Thanks
-Shane AKA Brunoboy

Price Range:up to 5000
Range: 350 miles
Details: lookin for a clean good running vr4

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings