The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Was there a reset?

idreamidrive

Noticed the last couple of days getting a bunch of code when coming here and then a bunch of posts deleted. I am assuming you had to time machine it?

thomcasey

That looked like a DB corruption. Seems he resorted to 1/17 backup to restore the DB

EfiniX

Can confirm from other sources.

Oner

Actually I had a question kind of on this topic Hertz. I am almost 99% positive I had an account on here probably back in '99 or so, was there ever a change of forums that potentially lost members or weren't ported over somehow?

FlyingEagle

Staff member
I want to say that anyone that is inactive past X time frame is automatically moved to unregistered status.

IIRC correctly 1 yr inactive to trigger the switch?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I thought it used to be one year, but there are inactive accounts older than that not yet moved to unregistered. Maybe it needs a manual review at some point which has not been done?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings